REAL ESTATE SOLUTIONS FOR
THE TWIN CITIES AND WESTERN WISCONSIN
LOOKING FOR A NEW HOUSE?
There's nothing we take more seriously than helping people find and buy new homes they love. We'll also spend time learning your personal real estate needs, based on:
- Your preferred house price range
- What style of house you want
- What area(s) you want to live in
- What extras you would like in your house
- 12 areas to watch when looking, to avoid making the wrong choice in your new house
- Determine what you will qualify for
- Your preferred down payment on your new house.
- Your preferred monthly house payment
- Which types of finance are best for you
- How you can get a mortgage on your new house
WHY SHOULD I GET A MORTGAGE?
Getting a pre-approved mortgage is a great way to get started on buying your new house. With a mortgage approval, you will be in a better position to negotiate with sellers on the purchase of your new home. You will also be able to close on a property quicker than other buyers. This shows the seller how serious you are about the property, and it will make the seller more comfortable working with you. In a "seller's market," or where supplies are limited, a pre-approved mortgage is essential in purchasing your dream house.
WHAT DO I NEED?
If you decide to apply for a mortgage, you will need to supply information with regards to your income, expenses, and obligations. For a full list of the items you need to bring, please contact us. Got bad credit? That's okay. Many lenders will help you find a solution to your credit problems. We work with various mortgage companies that can help you.
THIS IS YOUR TWIN CITIES AND WESTERN WISCONSIN
REAL ESTATE RESOURCE